ECOPURE: PLANT-BASED POLYETHYLENE FOAM
Exciting new product in the world of foam!
EcoPure foam is derived from renewable plant-based resin making it a sustainable packaging choice for applications where damage reduction and presentation matter.
Produced using renewable sugarcane, 100% EcoPure foam has the potential to yield a negative carbon footprint value while delivering cushioning and protection for a variety of applications. EcoPure foam can also be offered in a hybrid, recycled-content version with the potential to significantly reduce carbon emissions when compared to non-bio-based foams.
- Made from polyethylene resin derived from renewable sugarcane to promote sustainability
- Can be made solely from plant-based resin or blended with virgin or recycled polyethylene to offer a range of bio-content and sustainability levels
- Has potential applications in industrial and consumer electronics, household items, medical equipment, and temperature assurance among other sectors
- Performance properties equivalent to current polyethylene foam offerings, providing excellent cushioning and superior performance relative to other bio-based options
- Recyclable with other polyethylene foams where facilities exist
- Cultivation of sugarcane utilizes CO2 and releases O2, which means the material has a negative carbon footprint
- Winner of the Institute of Packaging Professionals Ameristar Award in the industrial/commercial category
Tags: #ecopure, #plantbasedfoam
Please leave a comment on this blog post. When you have submitted your comment, it will not appear until it has been approved by a moderator.