Kewell Converters Ltd (KCL) based in Edenbridge, Kent is the UK’s leading specialist foam fabricator for batch production parts for industry. Having an unrivalled depth of experience in manufacturing and design in the foam marketplace stemming from nearly 50 years of operation and both ISO 9001: 2015 Quality & ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems Certified.
We are seeking a highly motivated administrative/accounts assistant. You will be the main support for the Financial Controller.
You will primarily be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with the following:
- Credit Control – all aspects from setting up credit accounts, sending statements/copy invoices and chasing o/s debts, entering/allocating payments etc.
- Purchase Ledger – creating and raising PO’s for services and matching/processing all purchase invoices including preparation of payment runs.
- Reconciling statements.
- Payroll support
- Company mileage expenses and credit card organization
You will also perform office administration tasks, such as:
- Stationary orders
- Weekly food shop supplies
- Adhoc duties
- Accounts knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Office
- Good IT proficiency
- Experience of using Xero or Sage would be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Great phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Use own initiative
- Communication skills
Salary: 20-24k DOE (pro rata for part time hours)
Hours: Part time (minimum of 4 days – flexible hours) Monday to Friday.
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays.
Our Company Values:
- Passion and Enthusiasm
If you are looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!