Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We are a family business that will celebrate 50 years of operations in 2021.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, justifying those to plans to the Directors and executing them.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers.
- Addressing and resolving key customers’ complaints.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Acting as the main point of contact between key customers and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key customer.
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues in design, marketing, sales, and logistics to ensure that key customers’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and Directors.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key customers' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key customers and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals
- Able to work in a Team or individually with minimal supervision.
- Successful previous experience as a salesperson or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close in a B2B environment.
- An understanding of manufacturing and engineering.
- Efficient, good work ethic, with general practical skills
- Flexible and hardworking
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills
- CRM experience & ERP System knowledge
- 5 yrs Sales & Account Management experience
- 5 yrs Business Development experience
A-Level or equivalent (Preferred) i.e. HND & Full UK Driving License required
If you are looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!
See www.kewell-converters.co.uk and company video here https://youtu.be/Wx9K346Kvuk
Salary: Competitive (Up to £40,000 per year OTE subject to qualification and business experience) Plus Bonus Scheme
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent, 40 Hrs/Week