Job Vacancy - Production Assembler
We are looking for an awesome assembler to join our busy Production Team. Are you a fast & efficient worker, with a good eye for detail & quality?
If you are and looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!
Full time and part time considered
Wage: £8-9 per hr
Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We operate 3 CNC routers, 3 CNC waterjets and a CNC contour cutter as well as various other machinery including presses and laminators.
We are looking for an assembler to cover the following tasks:
- Cleaning & assembly of foam inserts
- Using hot melt glue gun to glue inserts into cases
- Using a bandsaw to chamfer inserts
- Using heat gun to heat seal inserts when required
- Fix elastic strapping & Velcro to insert when required
- Fast worker
- Good eye for detail & quality
Location/Branch: KCL House
Position reports to: Team Leader
Please leave a comment on this blog post. When you have submitted your comment, it will not appear until it has been approved by a moderator.