Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We operate 3 CNC routers, 3 CNC waterjets, 2 automatic press machines, and a CNC contour cutter as well as various other machinery including presses and laminators.
- We are looking for a CNC machine operator to cover the following tasks:
- Set & operate speciality machinery to fabricate, manufacture, or assemble.
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
- Understanding of how operated machine works.
- Conduct quality checks & take responsibility for manufacture of quality products.
- Record accurately production data using manufacturing control system.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Accurately perform production tasks, to tight deadlines.
- Raise issues/problems promptly to Production Supervisor.
- Consider health and safety in day to day activity (adheres to training and instruction given).
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, with an eye for detail & quality
- Varied experience with machinery set up and operations
- Previous CNC waterjet and CNC router experience an advantage
- Team leader experience an advantage
- Experience in foam or wood working within industry is favourable
- Experience of using of PCs for job management
- Efficient, good work ethic, with general practical skills
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills
- 38 hours per week
- Late Shift: Monday to Thursday 1.45pm – 10pm, Friday 1.00pm – 8.30pm
If you are looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!