Job Advert : Production CAD Engineer/Co-Ordinator (£22-25k/yr.)
Job Title: Production CAD Engineer/Co-ordinator
Salary: £22-25k/annum, excluding bonus
- provide link and support between sales, client and factory production in a batch manufacturing environment, to ensure client and company requirement are met.
- support Factory Manager and production, with planning, organising & monitoring
- liaise with clients & production on project/design requirements, including product design & manufacture (CAD & CAM).
- generate, and manage works orders for factory production
- liaise with sales team on production delivery requirements & updates.
- respond to production information requests
- planning job timescales
- organise and manage materials purchase
- self-motivated, confident and well organised.
- strong planning & organisation skills, with experience in use of systems (including ERP/MRP & excel) to support these.
- CAD/CAM skills & experience is essential (preferred experience in SpaceClaim, AutoCAD & MasterCAM)
- strong capacity to understand design and manufacturing concepts
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, adapting quickly & easily to changing working demands.
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
Contact: Nick Kewell (Operations Director)
Email CV’s to email@example.com
Kewell Converters Ltd, KCL House, Station Road, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 6HL, UK
v2 Dated: 08-02-2017 MK via NK
Please leave a comment on this blog post. When you have submitted your comment, it will not appear until it has been approved by a moderator.