Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, to ensure the continued smooth running of all our machinery, equipment, and infrastructure.
We operate 3 CNC routers, 3 CNC water jets and a CNC contour cutter as well as various other machinery including presses, splitters, band saws and a laminator.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns, faults and repairing.
- Diagnosing faults and repairing or arranging repair.
- Manage stocks of spares and order/source as required.
- Health and safety legislation compliance.
- Checking and calibration of measuring equipment.
- General site maintenance.
- Knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics.
- 5S and Lean experience an advantage.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
- Ensure compliance to all H&S requirements.
- General building maintenance skills e.g., plumbing & carpentry.
Training via hand-over from existing maintenance engineer and back up from long service experienced production staff.