Kewell Converters remain 100% operational - we still offer the BEST TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, fast quotes, short lead times and COMPETITIVE PRICING for CELLULAR products.
- We are still manufacturing and have implemented strict hygiene measures in line with guidance from Public Health England to ensure the safety of our employees and customers alongside NHS Track & Trace QR coding.
- We have limited staff in our office as many employees are working from home where possible and split shifts across the factory floor for social distancing.
- For the foreseeable future, visitors are asked not to come to our office or factory in Edenbridge (Kent), without prior notice or appointment.
- All employee, customer or supplier meetings are taking place through video calls where possible rather than face to face.
- Thank you for your ongoing and loyal support and on behalf of everyone at Kewell Converters we hope you remain safe and well.
We are closely monitoring Government advice and will take further steps to protect our employees and customers day by day.
Please leave a comment on this blog post. When you have submitted your comment, it will not appear until it has been approved by a moderator.