The Company: Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent, with a strong reputation for quality and engineering ability within our sector. We operate a fast-paced batch production manufacturing facility and with a strong history of investment.
Are you a Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
We're looking for a confident, dynamic and resourceful individual to shape the role and help to drive brand awareness and lead generation. This is a new role within the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director this newly created role provides the opportunity to build the Kewell Converters Brand.
Key Areas of the Role:
- Implement the agreed marketing strategy and plan through digital, traditional marketing campaigns and events and manage the associated budget
- To manage and evaluate marketing campaigns including creating content and collateral and liaising with our graphic designer and digital agency as and when required
- To act as brand guardian, developing a brand library of approved photography and assets, working with our partners and customers
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers to create sales enablement tools and ensuring each delivers against key business objectives and is executed within brand guidelines
- To manage and grow our Linked In presence to drive brand awareness and raise the profile of the business, executing our agreed monthly content plans with close liaison with business development
- To organise, manage and evaluate our trade show attendance
- To continually develop and enhance the website to drive leads, communicate our brand positioning and key messages ensuring a seamless customer experience
- To manage and evaluate all SEO and PPC working with our external agency
- To obtain customer reviews and case studies
- To write monthly blogs using our blog checklist and executing our monthly content plan
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications with regular e-shots and newsletters using our email marketing platform
- Play a key role within the team helping to develop competitiveness in the market and undertake market research as and when required
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- To manage and implement the media plan including development of press ads, advertorials and web banners
- To manage PR as and when opportunities arise liaising with the trade press and or our PR agency, providing quotes and press releases
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties but it is intended to give a general indication of the range of work undertaken and will vary.
- Passionate about marketing
- Have over 5 years of previous marketing experience preferably in a business to business setting
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills, team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programmes
- Organisational and project management skills
- Educated to degree level or have an equivalent marketing qualification
- Experience using Mail Chimp or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail with a strong creative eye and the ability to copywrite and create blog articles
- Good knowledge of using Linked In
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience and knowledge of SEO
Circa £25k per year pro-rata dependent on experience
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week.
Mixture of remote and office based working.
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays.
The Company Values:
- Passion and Enthusiasm
If you are looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!