Kewell Converters Ltd are a UK leading foam converter based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We operate 3 CNC routers, 3 CNC waterjets, 2 automatic press machines, and a CNC contour cutter as well as various other machinery including presses and laminators.
We are looking for a machine operator to cover the following tasks:
- Set & operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, or assemble.
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
- Understanding of how operated machine works.
- Conduct quality checks & take responsibility for manufacture of quality products.
- Record accurately production data using manufacturing control system.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Accurately perform production tasks, to tight deadlines.
- Raise issues/problems promptly to Production Supervisor.
- Consider health and safety in day to day activity (adheres to training and instruction given).
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, with an eye for detail & quality
- Varied experience with machinery set up and operations (2 years)
- Experience in wood working within industry is favourable
- Experience of using of PCs for job management
- Efficient, good work ethic, with general practical skills
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills
If you are looking for your next step into the manufacturing world apply now!
Full time and part time considered
Various Shifts Avaliable
Early Shift (39 Hours)
Mon-Thur 06:00 – 14:30
Fri 06:00 – 13:30
Day Shift (39 Hours)
Mon-Thur 08:30 – 17:00
Fri 08:30 – 16:00
Late Shift (39 Hours)
Mon-Thur 13:30 - 22:00
Fri 13:00 - 20:30
Part time / Parenting hours may be available.